- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
OPTUM/ United Behavioral Health
BDA Morneau Shepell EAP
Out Of Network
Services may be covered partially or in full by your insurance company. Please check benefits with your insurance company before making an appointment. You will be responsible for any costs that insurance does not cover. will bill your insurance company and ask you to pay copays and deductibles.
Some important question to ask Insurance:
- Do I have behavioral health benefits?
- What is my deductible and did I meet it?
- Is there a copay?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- Is there any type of precertification needed or required?
- Is this provider in my network?
- What is the dollar amount paid for an out-of-network provider?
We accept cash, check or MC/Visa
In order to avoid a cancellation fee, we require 24 hour notice prior to your appointment time. If there is a missed appointment, there will be a $100 fee. This fee cannot be paid through insurance, and is the client’s responsibility.